Fruit custard is a thick and creamy dessert, loaded with fruits. It is very kids friendly as you can make the kids eat milk, eggs and fruits in a go.
1. Egg 2 (optional)
2. Milk 2.5 cups
3. Custard Powder 2 tbsp
4. Vanilla essence 1 drop
5. Sugar 4 tbsp (or more as required)
1. Beat eggs, adding sugar, till fluffy.
2. Add little milk to the custard powder and make a fine paste without any lumps.
3. Start boiling milk, by constantly stirring,
4. Now add in the eggs, again stirring.
5. Add the drop of vanilla essence.
6. Slowly add the custard paste.
7. Continue stirring till the custard is thick.
8. Allow to cool and refrigerate.
9. Enjoy with your favourite fruits.