1. Rice powder -1 1/2 cup
2. Coconut grated - 3/4 cup
3. Shallots - 3 or 4
4. Cumin - a pinch
5. Jaggery - 1/2 cup approx (adjust according to your sweetness)
1. Grind coconut, shallots and cumin to become a fine paste.
2. Mix this well with rice powder. Keep aside.
3. Melt jaggery adding little water and let it thicken.
4. Mix everything well, adding water little by little until you get a batter a little more thicker than the dosha batter. Garnish with cashew and raisins, or coconut flakes.
5. Pour the batter into a plate and steam it well until cooked.